- About NERC
- Professional Development
- Conferences & Events
|Volunteer for Leadership Role|
The region is seeking volunteers to serve on regional committees during the next biennium (October 2021 to October 2023). Any NERC/NAHRO Associate, Individual or Affiliate Member is eligible to serve.
If you are interested in helping the region develop, execute and advise on program policy positions, products and services, we want to hear from you!
The region has seven committees:
Community Revitalization and Development
Housing and Legislative
Professional Develop./Member Services
Committee members are expected to:
• Demonstrate competency in the committee’s area of responsibility;
• Work cooperatively in group settings;
• Actively engage and participate in both teleconferences and face-to-face meetings
(Held in conjunction with regional conferences);
• Review all relevant material before meetings and teleconferences;
• Provide thoughtful input to the deliberations of the committee; and
• Successfully complete individual assignments provided by the chair.
Interested? Complete the form by clicking here! Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: Contact Randy Waters, Natick (MA) H.A. 508-653-2971 ext. 205 - email@example.com