- About NERC
- Professional Development
- Conferences & Events
|2020 Tina-Marie Sullivan Memorial Scholarship|
For Staff of Public Housing Authorities to Attend the Mid-Winter Conference & Exhibition
In 2019 the New England Regional Council of NAHRO established the Tina-Marie Sullivan Memorial Scholarship in memory of Tina-Marie Sullivan who was the Executive Director of the Central Falls (RI) H.A.. Ms. Sullivan served NERC for several years as the Vice-President for Professional Development, member of the regional Executive Board and national NAHRO Board of Governors. Tina was influential in several successful Annual and Mid-Winter Conferences and Professional Development Curriculum.
To honor Tina, the NERC/NAHRO Professional Development/ Member Services Committee and Executive Board voted unanimously to award a scholarship to an individual who currently works for a housing authority who has never attended a NERC/NAHRO Conference. The scholarship will cover costs for overnight accommodations for two (2) nights, and a full registration fee. If you have any questions, please call the NERC office at (617)742-6372 or email jen at email@example.com.
1. Employees of a public housing authority holding a current NERC/NAHRO membership who have never attended a NERC/NAHRO conference.
B. Application Process
1. Essay of 250-500 words: “How would this conference impact your professional development goals?”
Scholarship winner will receive overnight accommodations for two (2) nights, and a full complimentary registration fee waived.
D. Application Process
1. Application and all documentation submitted to Professional Development Committee must be postmarked by January 17, 2020.
2. Screening, evaluation, and selection conducted by the Professional Development/Member Services Committee.
3. All applications must be complete, including necessary signatures, and all required submittals must be attached. Any application that is incomplete or missing appropriate submittals will be disqualified.
4. Agency Authorization: the application must be signed by the Executive Director certifying the applicant’s status with the Agency.
**All applications need to be signed**
**Electronic signatures are not accepted**
All applications must be postmarked no later than January 17, 2020 and sent to:
Tina-Marie Sullivan Memorial Scholarship
c/o NERC/NAHRO, 990 Washington St. Suite 209, Dedham, MA 02026